Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Elizabeth!

We celebrated my sweet Lizzie's 2nd birthday last Thursday, January 13th. I can't believe that she is two!!! I remember 2 years 8 months ago when I told Allan we were going to have our fourth baby. He said, "No way!" and I said "Yes way!" So here we are 10 years later with four kids still laughing in amazement. On her birthday she enjoyed her favorite meal of spaghetti and a yummy cupcake to top it off! We were so excited at choosing the different cupcakes flavors to eat that we forgot to sing happy birthday to her. We did sing to her but it was after she had frosting all over her. Let me tell you, this girl can eat. She wants everything that everybody else is eating. She is always getting into something or on top of something (lipstick, counters, etc, etc). I've been working with her on saying two instead of one for her age. She refuses to say two and when we ask her how old she is she says, "Three-a". She does take care of us by making sure her older siblings get their vitamins, picking up their trash, and getting their shoes out for them. She really is a sweetie pie and gives the best hugs. I am so glad that God blessed our family with our beautiful Lizzie! She brings great joy into our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Those two years flew by. She is such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete